Happy Holi!

The festival of colours.  Wikipedia explained it well.  I have never participated in it, but would love to one day.  

Image: smarnad / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Going through some rough patch.  Life is colourful right, we just need to move forward.  Stay on track and things will be good.  Need a lot of courage and support.

Here's some positive notes:

1. I will try to post more photos on my blog to make it more colourful.

2. I have just changed a new template because this template allowed posts to be shared on FB.  Let's see whether it is good.  That's just one pro.  The cons are the links disappeared, the tags disappeared and Link Within disappeared.  Even the stats disappeared.

3. I will learn to blog more positive things, more about Sahaj, more about vibes and joy.

4. I am thinking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress platform but in the process, I might lose all my photos.  Wondering whether this is a good idea.

So hopefully can see a better blog soon.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1