Happy Diwali!!!

Diwali 1976

My dear Sahaja Yogis, my dear children

Let this Diwali enlighten you with light of love. You yourself are the lamps which burn high and don't get pressed by the cover. They become much more powerful than the cover. It is their own asset. When they are hit upon, they are disturbed and distinguished.

Why are our lamps disturbed? You should think it over. Is there no transparent sheath around them? Have your forgotten your Mother's love and therefore you are so disturbed? As the glass protects the lamp, in the same way my love will protect you. But the glass should be kept clean. How can I explain? Have I to say like Shri Krishna 'Leave all religions and surrender to me' or as Shri Jesus 'I am the way, I am the door'. I want to tell you that I am that destination. But will you people accept it? Will this fact go to your hearts? Although what I say is distorted, the truth will always stand. You cannot change what it is. Only you will remain ignorant and backward. I am unhappy because of that.

Diwali is the day of real aspirations. Invoke the whole universe. Many lamps have to be lit, and looked after. Add the oil of love, Kundalini is the wick and awaken the Kundalini of others with light of the spirit within you. This flame of Kundalini will be kindled and one within you will become the torch. Torch is not extinguished. Then there will be spotless sheath of my love. It will neither have any limits or any end. I will be watching you.

My love for you is showering as many, many blessings.

Yours always loving NIRMALA.

October 21, 1976

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1