Liver Diet - Day 1

My mom and I decided to start liver diet few days ago.  She wants to lose weight before the wedding and I want to have better attention.  So, yesterday was our first day.  It is easier to do a diet when there is someone accompanying you, especially if she is the cook for the family.

Although we are not keeping to the strict liver diet, but we are eating more vege and fruits.  She still cooks with oil, oyster sauce, soya sauce, etc.  She said food will be tasteless without these.  Strict liver diet says no or little oil, no sauces, preferably as bland as possible.

Here's our first day liver diet (not strictly though):


  • Breakfast
    • Chee Cheong Fun (rice noodles with sweet sauce and some chilli)
    • Coconut water
  • Lunch
    • Wholemeal bread with egg (microwaved, not fried, therefore no oil)
    • Pineapple
  • Snack
    • Chickpeas (blanched)
  • Dinner
    • Rice
    • Steamed chicken with lotus root
    • Green vegetables
    • Papaya
That's Day 1.  So far, I find my attention has been good, very alert and attentive.  Let's see what happens in Day 2.

Anyway, I am not sure how long I can continue with this.  My mom and I want to do for 2 months, until the wedding that is.  Well, let's see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1