Happy Sahasrara Day!!!!

41 years ago, on this day, in 1970, Shri Mataji opened the 7th chakra, i.e Sahasrara.  With this, it opened the pathway for the Kundalini to rise, for emancipation of mankind, for true seekers to meet at the Kingdom of God and for spiritual evolution.  Shri Mataji, thank You for giving us a second birth.  Read Shri Mataji's explanation of what She saw when that happened:

"So when the time came when the necessity was so great that the necessity itself brought forth Sahaja Yoga. And it happened that I really saw the Sahasrara. Of course you know there’s a difference between your Sahasrara and mine. And I saw the Sahasrara, opened out beautifully and the petals were just like flames - rounded flames, rounded ones, rounded beautifully colored flames of different colors. That’s why I wore today blouse of many colors and sari of many colors. I saw so many permutations and combinations, so beautiful. And as if every petal was individually, absolutely complete and perfect, but so integrated. The way it opened out, and the movement was so rhythmic and so harmonious. There was no problem. Such a harmony was between them. No fluctuation anywhere as if they were dancing to the tunes, opened out. And the colors, all spread out their light around in the aura. In the center I saw the Agnya – you can say the Sun color and all the chakras were there, also emitting light but the chakras were darker in shades. They were so dark that they were all looking blackish you see, so dark. Such a condensed color they had. And they were also emitting light all over. But the light, as soon as the whole thing opened out, the light absolutely spread out then I saw the sky. It can be done. First I had to open out my Sahasrara. Then your Sahasraras could be opened out and then I felt that a tremendous flow of vibrations started flowing. So much rays falling upon me, a torrential rain you see falling on me. Absolutely I was so drenched in that joy, really I was lost, absolutely lost. Then I felt that the whole creation is now sounded with that universal consciousness, just felt. Everything was finished, only the joy is pervading. It was such a beautiful time and then I started my work."

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
extract from Sahasrara Puja 1979.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1