Today I decided to surrender to the Paramchaitanya

After so long, finally I have decided that enough is enough, I can't handle it anymore.  I want to surrender completely to the Paramchaitanya.  And guess what, everything worked!  I understand now!  Thank You very much.  Today, I am also very thankful to Shri Mataji for watching over us and save us from a terrible accident that could happened in a split second.  

"...I hope that enthusiasm, that venturesome nature will vibrate your Pingala and, without feeling any ego about it, in the most humble manner as Hanumana was, will do the jobs.
So much of dynamism and so much of humility - what a combination it was. And that's what you have to just manifest.The more you'll work, the more you'll assert yourself. You'll find that humility is the only thing that helps. Obedience is the only thing that helps to carry out your work and you'll become humbler and humbler. But if you think, "Oh, I am doing this" - then finished. But if you know that it's done by the Divine - "Paramchaitanya is doing everything, I'm just an instrument" - the humility will be there and you'll be an effective instrument.
I hope you have understood the subtle side of your being which is there, which is exhibiting, which I can see clearly and that, all of you will, in your meditation, become aware of what you have within yourself.
That's the greatest thing that will please the Divine. And the Divine will look after you fully with the same confidence as the angels like Hanumana. But you have to go further and work it out.
May God bless you all."
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Hanumana Puja, UK, 1989

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1