I had a dream

Last night, I dreamt of Shri Mataji.  It was not an announcement dream or a proclamation dream or anything dramatic of that sort.  It's a comforting dream and I feel it's a personal message for me.

We were somewhere, it feels like India, in a tent or pendal.  Shri Mataji was sitting next to me.  She was very quiet, not smiling and was looking at what everyone is doing.  Sometimes She will hold my hand.  Sometimes She asked me what are they doing.  Sometimes She said a word or two which I really cannot remember now.  There were a lot of people walking and doing things.  No protocols was observed and She was just sitting there and watching.  Everyone can come near Her.  Far away I could see wedding preparations going on.  

It was a very vague dream.  I almost forgot that I dreamt of Her when I woke up.  Then trying so hard to remember the bits and pieces in the dream.  

Anyhow, I am glad I dreamt of Her.  And as always, She is there to comfort me and tell me that things will be alright.  Perhaps just showing me to be a witness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1