Have you look at Shri Mataji's bindi before?

The red dot on Her forehead?  We looked at Her beautiful face a lot but how often do we look at Her bindi?

Past few days have been a struggle for me to get by.  I can't seem to think properly and having a tough time trying to rationalise and be balance.  It's not because of the recent happenings.  It has been accumulating from many, many nights before that.  Attention was all over the place.  I lost control of myself.  I don't know what I want to do.  I don't know how to move on.  I felt a little lost.  I think and think and think.  I tired myself out and finally declared that it's fatigue.  

Last night, decided to pull myself together.  Sat in front of Shri Mataji's photo and just looked at Her big, round red bindi.  At first it was difficult.  Eyes wandering.  Then after some time, it was much better.  I managed to focus.  That's when a realisation came to me and I got all the answers for my current so-called problems.  Agnya was much lighter after that and head much clearer.  

I feel it's a message from God.  Because the message was very clear and it wasn't like someone is telling you some things.  But it's more like you get a certain knowledge, a hint that you are not doing some thing right, and it's better you do something about it to change it.  

The message was loud and clear.  It hit me right in my head.  I was not doing something right which I didn't even know it.  The message was revealing what wrong thing I did and what I should do to change it.  It's something very subtle that I don't even know that I was exhibiting it everyday.

Anyway, now that I get the answers, will certainly do something about it and get back into balance.  First things first.  Need to sleep for 8 hours everyday!

"Complete control of yourself"

So rise now; you must rise above your petty, small mind. Rise up to the point where you should know you are going to save the whole humanity. If you cannot feel that, it's better to leave Sahaja Yoga. Sahaja Yoga is not meant for people who are lousy. In Marathi the word is gabare. Tukaram has said, yerya gabalyache kam nahi – "It is not the work of the lousy." ...

When you rise above all these petty things you will develop that divine discretion. That divine discretion is the real blessing of God. All other blessings that you think is a blessing is no blessing at all. Unless and until you can grow, what is the blessing? Like a tree which says, "Oh, it's such a blessing that I have got rain." But out of that rain if you cannot grow, what is the use of having that rain on you? You have to be compassionate, beautiful, sensible people who are highest beings on this earth. Take out your attention from all nonsense that you have been busy with. That's how you get possessed, that's how you get conditioned; small, small things, you see. ...

Today is the beginning of a new era; of a new era of people of very high qualities, whose spirit has been enlightened. Let's all think about it. Now you have to rule yourself, and you have to rule others through compassion, love and discretion. Today that's the big time that I have declared that it is the universal religion, the Nirmala religion which is formed out of my teachings of love. ...

So now have respect for yourself. Raise your heads. You are the ones who are going to fight. You are the ones who are responsible. Prepare yourself, prepare your body, prepare your mind, be discreet. This is my, I would not say "request" again, this is my order. May God bless you. ...

Respect yourself, respect. May God bless you all. There's nothing, nothing more important to Me than to see you rise to that level of understanding of your own values and worth, and discretion. You have to become sweet, nice people but very, very powerful, that you can control yourself, your tongues and your things; your control, complete control of yourself. May God bless you again.

H.H.Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, extracts from 'A New Era', Bordi, India, 6/2/85

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you, for sharing this post !
I found it is very strong to look at Mother's Bindi, as She said her self. It IS Amazingly Powerful...

Jay Shri Mataji !
You Brother,
Lukas

P.S.: so how many hours you sleep now, as you are saying that you want to get to 8 hours sleeping per night ? As me myself having problems with sleeping balance. :)

Good Luck!
Unknown said…
Thank you, for sharing this post !
I found it is very strong to look at Mother's Bindi, as She said her self. It IS Amazingly Powerful...

Jay Shri Mataji !
You Brother,
Lukas

P.S.: so how many hours you sleep now, as you are saying that you want to get to 8 hours sleeping per night ? As me myself having problems with sleeping balance. :)

Good Luck!
AYMS's Mom said…
Thank you for liking the post. I am still trying to get 8 hours of sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1