The second era of Sahaja Yoga

5th May 1984
ROUEN , FRANCE

MAHA SAHASRARA DAY PUJA
THE START OF NEW ERA


"My attention is always with you. Every time you think of Me, I'll be with you; entirely!
Anything you wish, I will be there to help you in every way.
If anything seems to you difficult, do not take it on your shoulders; leave everything in the care of the All Pervading power of the Divine Love, the Power of Adi Shakti, Paramchaitanya. Nothing is difficult. Nothing is bad so as you can't manage it.

In the first stage of Sahaja Yoga it was necessary to see Me in My physical form, as we call it in Sanskrit language, Dhysya is the purpose; the aim, the purpose was needed to be in front of you - everything was to be touched.

So when you wanted to achieve it, you always felt happy, blessed and joyous when you had Me in front of you.

Then, in the second stage, you don't wish as much that Mother should be there.You will take this burden off my shoulders. This is the Divine Desire I am talking about and you will have to work on this starting from now.

I am with you - you know that but there is no need for Me to be inside this body because I don't know to what extent I am contained by this body or not.

But as soon as this desire will start work, you will see what miracles will happen.

When a mother gives birth to a child, she automatically has milk. The nature is perfectly connected with the main. In the same way, your divine wish is connected and that becomes obvious when you are a divine person.

So you may find me anywhere; suddenly you might find Mataji walking with you. So this is the second era we have started. And you should not be shocked if you see me sitting on your bed and putting my hand on your head. Or you may see me in the form of Christ walking into your room. Or as Shri Rama. That has to happen. So you should be prepared.

There are already so many miracles that happened to you at an ordinary level. You could see the Light coming out of My head and My photos showed you miracles; but many will happen from now, you'll see things that you could never imagine. They have to happen to convince you that you have achieved a certain level in your evolution, in the new stage which is Pragnyalok."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1