For united we stand, divided we fall

I read with tears in my eyes, an email from Italy.  This email is to be circulated and shared with all brothers and sisters in Sahaja Yoga.  However, I will not share the email here because I know some readers are not Sahaja Yogis.

When the world is fighting with each other, crime rates increased, politics everywhere, people are fighting for power, for money and so on, Sahaja Yogis should unite and join hands and be ONE.  We are part and parcel of the whole.  Only by being together, by being ONE, we can change the world.  Maya, maya everywhere.

Let's forgive and forget and move on.  Let's love each other and respect one another.  Remember the lyrics above?  It's so true. 

Comments

Unknown said…
It is very sad to hear that news. I m not able to stop my tears. She will remain in our heart forever.
AYMS's Mom said…
She did not leave us. She is everywhere. Omnipresent. She will forever be with us. We will miss Her physical body, Her beautiful face, Her enchanting smile, Her soothing voice. But we will always remember them. We will remember Her compassion and Her love for us. Let's us be grateful that we have seen the Goddess walking on earth.

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1