Chinese New Year is just around the corner

To be exact, CNY is just 3 days away.  In the past I have written about CNY 2009 and CNY 2010.  This year CNY will be a little different, well, not little actually, a HUGE different.  This is the first time ever that I will be celebrating Chinese New Year out of the country with my parents.  I am going to Foshan / Guangzhou!!!

I have been trying to research on the net on places to visit and food to eat.  Found those and the rest will just let my fiance take the lead.  I wanted to read more from Guangzhou (Foshan  not as popular yet) blogs from an expat point of view, especially food, places of interest, how CNY is celebrated there, but can't really find one blog that has those in English.  Maybe I should start one, oh wait, did China ban Blogger too?  

Anyway, when I come back, I will post about my trip to China.  It's going to be quite interesting.  I was in China more than 10 years ago, had a horrible time and I said I will never step foot in China again.  Well, looks like the Divine has other plans for me, so now I am stepping foot into China again after 10 years.

It's going to be a mixture of feelings.  Excited, anxious, worrisome, fear, happy and all.  Wishing all Chinese, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, "KONG HEI FATT CHOI" and "XIN NIAN KUAI LE".

Shri Mataji, I surrender all the fears, anticipation, expectations, obstacles to You.  I pray that everything will be smooth and fun! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1