Are you stress?

Yes, I am.  I am actually quite stress although I feel I am not.  Stress is everywhere.

I am stress about some things that I need to do.

I am stress when I did something and my manager question me about it.

I am stress when I am not doing anything at all.

I am stress when I am playing music or singing.

I am stress when I am working, travelling or at home.

I didn't realise it, but I am actually quite a stressed person.

I will feel OK when I meditate, but the effects doesn't last long.

So what's the cause?  I think it's thoughts.

I really don't want to think anymore.  Really tiring.  Maybe today I am lack of sleep, so I feel it even more.  I feel my heart beating very fast each time I need to approach my manager.  It's crazy.  And plus so many things need to do now.

I will just leave it.  I have done my best and the rest I just surrender.  Hopefully everything will turn out good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1