Recovering

I am definitely recovering, slowly but surely.  Manage to stop it before it travel to the throat.  And finished the course of antibiotics given.  

Usually I will not take any antibiotics because I don't like the side effects.  I noticed that I become more irritable and hot and bothered when I am on antibiotics.  But this time I have no choice but to take it as I do not want to fly with congested nose.  Nope, not 13 hours of blocked nose and ears.

I think doctors should give 2 days medical leave for flu patients.  One day is definitely not enough, especially when you are on antibiotics.  It makes you disorientated and weak and you can't focus on work.  Might as well rest and sleep at home right?

Anyway, I feel my body is stabilising.  After the antibiotics effects were over, I am more settled and able to meditate properly.

Today is Green Day in the office.  Everyone is encouraged to wear Green today.  It's just so cute.  When I was driving into the campus, I saw countless people wearing Green, students and staff alike.  Even my bosses are wearing Green.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1