Liver diet - Day 2

I had cornflakes with milk for breakfast.  I am not taking a lot of milk, so this is alright as dairy is limited.  Moreover it is low fat milk.

I have been telling myself to take photos of my lunch salad because it is very colourful but have not got a chance to do it.  Lunch was egg white sandwich with tomato and cucumber slices and tomato sauce.  Then I had fresh vegetables dipped in mint sauce as supplement.  

And then for tea, there I go again breaking my liver diet by eating a Malay kuih by the name Denderam, which is deep fried and filled with brown sugar.  I just had one piece as it was offered by my colleague.

Today is a busy day.  It's going to be like this for a few months and it's only going to be like this for the first 2 weeks of the month.  Although it's busy, it was not hectic like my previous firm.  We still have time to do our own stuff.

Looks like more people are going to Cabella now.  Great!!!  I am so happy to hear that and looking forward to the Cabella trip.

Dinner was rice with steamed chicken and taufu with beanspout soup.  Really simple.

Tomorrow's lunch will be a break from liver diet.  Attending a workshop where lunch is provided.

I have not mention how this diet has help my meditation.  It's too early to tell since it's just 2 days into it.  But meditation has been quite good lately, especially after a certain personal prayer that I made.  It showed me that God can hear us no matter where we are.  If you are meant to get the answer, then you will.  If not, then maybe you don't need it.  Maybe you can just handle it on your own.  And the answers are not like God is talking to us in words.  The answers come in meditation.  I have heard many times people telling me that they get answers when they meditate and I have never experienced that.  Now I have.  It's not like the answers are how our life will be in the future or what we were in our past lives, but more towards reality check in life.  It's hard to explain.  It's a feeling that you get about life, about many things.  It's like a book of truth is put into you and suddenly you get to understand so many things in life and that you get to understand what wisdom is all about.

It's all happening very slowly and gradually and I am enjoying every single moment of it.  Not all days are like that but once we are connected, it's easier for the connection to open again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1