Liver diet - Day 1

Breakfast, I had potato bun with lettuce, tomatoes and egg white.

Lunch, I had the same as above with salad.  Salad comprise of cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes with mint sauce.

And then.....I broke my liver diet by eating.......PIZZA!!!!!  Well, I haven't had pizza for ages and I was looking at food blogs and a manager bought a lot of pizzas and since my lunch was only vegetables I was very hungry.  I thought by looking at Korean food blogs I will be less hungry because Korean food doesn't appeal to me.  Somehow the smell of the pizza and the sound of chomping made by my colleagues was too much.

Anyway, it's just the first day.  Tomorrow can be the first day of the pure liver diet again.  LOL!!!  Well, for consolation, dinner will be back to liver diet. 

I was to full for dinner so I just had a little bean sprout, egg with tomatoes and chicken.  My mom is so funny.  I told her to cook the chicken healthily, meaning not deep fried.  She did the right cooking style but she marinated the chicken with tomyam seasoning and just grilled it.  It tasted good, just that it's not liver friendly.  Food for liver diet should be bland.  Less salt, less soy sauce.  But can cook with spices, not too spicy though.

Anyway, hopefully Day 2 will be better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1