Thank you for a great day!!

Been eating so much yesterday.  The celebration doesn't seem to stop.  Thank you very much for a great day which marks the beginning of a new year for me.

I am now officially retired as Yuva Shakti coordinator for Malaysia.  It's time to concentrate on my inner being, my subtle system, my chakras and ascent now that I have more time on my hands.  Looking forward to a new beginning.

I want to get back to having longer meditation, cooler liver, better attention and alertness but still thoughtless.

I also want to start exercising again and get back to the routine.

I also want to start practising Shiva Panchakshari Stotram for performance in Cabella.


Here's to a good, joyful and happy year!!!  These were the paus for my breakfast yesterday.  I had 2 of them and they were oh-so delicious.  Yummy!!!  It came in different design.  The brown one is a porcupine.  The white with brown nose and ears is a dog.  The pink one is a pig.  The white with pink ribbon, not sure.  The green is a bunny.  All with different filings.  Red bean paste, corn paste, kaya paste, lotus paste and then a combination of 2 pastes in one.  Yum yum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1