Reminder to myself

This is a reminder to myself.  I am very forgetful and tend to forget what I preached.  So here's something that I want to remember.  These are the points given by another Sahaja Yogi. 

  • Think less and be happy.
  • Stop questioning.
  • Be joyful.  In joy, everything will work out, not the way I want but the way it should be.  In joy, I can be nice to people and to myself.  In joy, I can relax and do what I need to. 
Here's some additional points that will help to improve certain aspects of my life.  Like I was reading a lot on how to improve my eyesight naturally and most of the articles said we have to be in the present and start paying attention to details, to things and to have good thoughts.  Apparently if we have good thoughts, naturally our eyes also will have better focusing power.   OK, I am not telling exactly what the articles are saying, but you get the message.  So, being in Sahaja Yoga can help my eyesight a lot.  Here's a few tips:
  • Be meditative all the time.
  • Put attention on Sahasrara and look at natural objects.  Watch the attention.
  • Cool down the liver and ice pack the back agnya (I heard this method helped a Sahaja Yogini to improve her eyesight).
  • Clear the agnya.
  • Surrender to Shri Mataji.
  • Don't think too much.
I will try out these methods and see whether my eyesight will improve.  My eyesight have been deteriorating and I really pray and hope that it will improve over time.  Also will try out the methods recommended by the websites.

Now that I am much freer, I want to focus more on my inner self and do proper clearing and meditation.  This is also in preparation for Shri Krishna Puja and Shri Ganesha Puja in Cabella.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1