A chance or a risk?

The past few days since the seminar I have been really tired.  A lot was in my mind and there were so many things to do still. 

I have also been trying hard to get tickets to Cabella but so far the price is too expensive.  It's hard to accommodate everyone and if can, I would just book my own ticket and go on my own but I can't.  It's not save for a girl to travel alone to Italy.  Some say it's safer in India than Italy.  

A few months ago, I looked at 'it' as the biggest risk in my life.  However, as the time is nearer, I now feel that it's a chance of a lifetime.  What is 'it'?  I will tell later if everything works out.

But that's not what's on my mind lately.  I have been thinking about the yuvas a lot.

Since the seminar, we have gotten closer together.  

I realised so many things about them.  

I have also been introspecting and found something about myself.

A committee has been formed and members selected.  They will take over from me end of July.  

I have also become aware of some other thing in the collective.  I hope I am not jumping into conclusion but it feels that way.  How so many things are happening a certain way?

Anyway, before I say anything about others, it's best that I look at myself first.  If I am not balance in anyway, if I have too much ego, if I am frustrated about so many things and if I keep on reacting to things and people, then how am I going to change anything?  

And I can't change anything on my own.  It has to be a collective effort.  But as an individual, I hope that I can contribute vibrationally.  As for talking, best is to listen to Shri Mataji's speech.  So, better don't talk so much.

It's doing too much activities and not spending enough time meditating and introspecting and going deeper.  

Anyway, a person who wants to change will only change on their own accord.  

I should just concentrate on my own and do my best to be a good Sahaja Yogi.  The rest, I surrender to You, Shri Mataji.

A chance or a risk?  Depends how you look at it.  Positively, then it's the greatest chance of a lifetime and this opportunity is quite rare.  Negatively, then it's the most riskiest adventure and the outcome is unknown.

I will just look at it positively.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1