The road of life

Our destiny.

I believe that our horoscope is set when we were born.  Based on our horoscope, it reads our character, our future and what lies ahead of us.  No one is interested to know about past lives but more of what the future holds.

I am a Leo Goat.  

I believe that the road of our life was determined the moment we were born.  That our destiny was already writen in the stars.  Whether good life or bad, whether rich or poor, whether happy or sad, it can be read from one's horoscope.  

I have imagined that God wrote each person's destiny in a special book that dictates his or her life.  Maybe because I was watching too many Canto dramas where it shows that there is a book called The Book of Life and Death, where each person's life is written there, which family he is born, where he will grow up, how his life will be and when he will die.  This Book is only available in Heaven, kept by one of the deities, according to the Canto drama.

But now I believe that Sahaja Yoga does change the course of our life.  

Like Babamama used to say, 'The sequence is the same, but the consequences are different.' 

I believe that Shri Mataji has re-written our destiny.  We are now in the Kingdom of God.  It's not the same anymore.

I was told my fortune by a friend of my sister.  Based on my life chart, he drafted my horoscope.  He told me about my character, my love life, my career, my health, my future.  And because I believed in destiny, I believed in him.  My life seemed to be going the way he mentioned.

Usually the road of life is a straight road with no left or right turn.  But suddenly, there was a turn on that straight road.  It's either turn or go straight.  I wanted to go straight but a hand stopped me.  An angel was there standing at the side of the road.  I was stubborn and wanted to go straight because it's just easier and it was cleared but the angel stopped me.  I argued and persisted to go straight.  The angel calmly took me out, massaged my forehead to remove the confusion, sang to me and make mesleep in peace.  I tried to fight off this comfort, the angel tried again and again.  I pushed away the angel's hand and went straight. I turned back to look at the angel and she had tears in her eyes.

Suddenly in the middle of the road there was a big hole.  I could not see it and I fell into a deep hole.  It was dark and scary.  I was stucked and called for help.  The angel came and lifted me up from the hole.  The angel cleaned all the dirt off me.  The angel took my hands into hers.  The angel embraced me.  

I was confused and scared.  The straight road seemed to be the right choice but there was a big hole.  Why?  I was too weak to walk on my own anymore.  I decided to just follow the angel.  

And because of that, the course of my life changed.  Only a Divine personality can do that and I am so grateful to be a child of Shri Adi Shakti. 

It has changed for the better.  I am glad I didn't go straight because the road was bumpy, full of holes and filthy.  This new road is clean, the side of the road is overgrown with fragrant flowers and it's a beautiful journey.

Shri Mataji's love is so great and powerful.  She really took care of me.  I feel Her guiding each step of the way.  Many times we do not know why some things happened.  We do not know what the Divine has planned for us. 

We are now in the Kingdom of God.  Surrender and just follow the Divine way.  When it's time, then you will know the answer.

I know the answer to some of my questions, not all but some.  The missing piece has been found and the puzzle is now completed.  Book finished, chapter closed, start new book, a new beginning.

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1