I love Skype

First time I used Skype and was talking to a sister in China.  She helped me solve some accounting issues and we chatted.  Although my Chinese and her English is limited, we manage to communicate and chatted for over an hour.  It was nice to hear her voice again.  Skype is so clear, easy to use and free of charge.  I am just loving it.

Tenglin, I know you are reading this.  Thank you very much for helping me.  Shri Mataji told me to communicate with you to solve this issue and now it's done.

Talking to her makes me see that there are people who are very surrendered to the Divine.  And I am just sitting around and waiting for miracles to happen.  

Sometimes I blame my hormones, sometimes my genes.  But Shri Mataji said that once our Kundalini is awakened, we cannot blame our genes anymore because now it has changed.

I have so many people around me who cares, who loves me, who takes good care of me and here am I saying that other people are living a better life and much better off than me.

It's one of those days when all I see is myself.

OK enough of me.  I just heard amazing things that the Chinese yogis are doing and it's just so nice to hear what other collective is doing.  They are really surrendered people.  Tenglin told me that they are starting to practice for a performance for the Musical Night during Shri Ganesha Puja weekend in Italy although no one is sure whether they are going, but each week they learn a few dance steps, just to prepare.  I said it is so early, like 6 months down the road but she said everyone is so excited because they are one of the host countries and this performance is for Shri Mataji.  Wow, just listen to that.

Sometimes I feel in our own collective we are lost in too many activities.  We do too much but forget the most important people in our lives, that is Shri Mataji.  Like, we are worried too much about the yuvas but forgetting that they are also Shri Mataji's children, we keep giving SR but forgetting the foundation, we discuss about buying which land and how to get it done but forget that all land belongs to God.  

Just listening to her telling me about the China collective gives so much joy to me.  Such simple things we have forgotten.  We should only please our Mother, not anyone else.  NYC, please remember that.  

Tenglin also told me that they are celebrating Easter puja although Shri Mataji is not having an international puja but China is doing it because it's Easter and a time to forgive.  Also she told me that they did puja on Shri Mahavira's birthday and Shri Hanuman's birthday which was just a few days ago.  

I feel China is like India now.  I want to learn to be like them too.  I feel good now.  

Thank you so much Shri Mataji.  You have answered my prayers.

Lat is right, I need to talk to more people and mix with others to know that the world does not revolves around me.  Sorry Lat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1