Aha Moments

-->
These are moments which people call the light bulb moments. 
I had a few Aha moments when I was in Vashi.  I have compiled here a few of my Aha moments for the past few months (from the latest to the earliest):

1.       Blogs are for people to express their ego (including myself). (Correction: Not always, and not all blogs, but usually happens to personal blogs).
2.       Humans will be humans although already got self-realisation.
3.       No matter how something is guaranteed to be good, there are still people who are reluctant to accept.
4.       We (Sahaja Yogis) sometimes have forgotten that Shri Mataji is EVERYTHING.
5.       Joy is the quality of the heart and that is where our spirit resides.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1