Absent-mindedness

I hope the recent forgetfulness that I am experiencing is not permanent.  I hope that it is just because I was not in the present and not paying attention to things.  I tell you why I am concern.

It's in the family genes, from my mom's side.  All her brothers and sisters have this problem too.  And this problem have caused them losses, like for the ladies, they will forget to bring their handbags back with them and therefore losing money, IDs, keys and so on.  For the gentlemen, they will forget how to get to one place although already been there many times.  Once my mom was boiling some water and left the house, completely forgotten about it.  I was woken up by the burnt smell.  Lucky only the pot became black and no fire.

This weird trait has passed on to the second generation too.  Each family, will have at least 1 son/daughter who is absent-minded.  In my family, it's my sister.  So, I hope I have not become like them too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1