Kindness


I believe that if everyone is kind to everyone, then kindness will follow everywhere, and it can be spread. But if unkindness prevails, that unkindness will spread, just like any negativity.

I feel that I have become more unkind, to myself, to my loved ones, to friends and families. I guess I can identify when I start to become like that but I guess I better not to blame anyone at this moment. I take full responsibility for becoming unkind. No one has force me. Just that the unkindness has spread and I have succumbed to it.

I realised how dangerous the spreading of unkindness is, how love can sometimes be mistaken as harm, how helping another person can be viewed as hurting. It takes away the joy, the love in our heart. Heart becomes hard and softness disappears.

I have to remember that I am a Sahaji and Sahaja Yoga is kind, and all Sahaja Yogis are kind, and love is always there, that Shri Mataji loves us all. Be nice to everyone.
Photo showing rainbow outside my office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1