Sahaj Treatments - Part 1

I was digging my old notes and files a few days back and I've found a compilation of Sahaj treatments from Shri Mataji's talk, "The Sun & Medical - Questions and Answers", Rahuri, India on 13 January 1986. A Sahaji has nicely compiled it and they were giving this to people who were attending Sahaj classes back then.

These treatments are really good. Some I have tried it myself and this is really the best medicine. But, do use it with discretion. Now, I would like to share the compilation. I will publish in parts as there are about 28 treatments written here.

General
1. Clay
It is good to swim / soak in clay water. Put clay on the liver to take the heat from the liver, good for right side.

2. Sunbathing
Will give skin trouble, skin cancer. Brain is made up of fat matter so it can melt. Skin cannot be all right if the brain is not all right. Too much sun will cause baldness and it is also bad for the liver. Sahaja Yogis should never be in the sun. Cover the head when it is hot.

3. Oil
Rub oil on the head at least once a week, then bathe. Also put oil in ears and nose, especially for babies. (Yen: I have tried this and the oil really cools me down and put me to sleep.)

4. Left side problems
Use flame, sun, candle - to heat up

5. Right side problems
Use water - to cool down

6. Any disease
First correct the imbalance of left or right side

7. Summer
Keep body cool in summer. Rub ice on the liver. Don't think too much of hot things. Eat fruits 24 hours after they have been plucked. Don't eat them immediately. Don't eat fish as they go bad easily in summer and they also contain phosphorus. Reduce meat intake. Cardamom tea with candy sugar will cool down the liver. 'Gulkan' made of rose petals is good.

Next post : Treatments for skin ailments

Comments

Abhijeet said…
sir,hi jsm ..I am a sahaja yogi but I am new and hardly have anything on sahaja treatment..!! my father is an alcoholic and even has some bad habits...my aunt and i have tried many time to make him also a sahaja yogi..!!! he once took his realization but i dont know if he really felt something or not..!!!! plewase give me any treatment so that I can save him from all this..!!!
Pritam said…
abhijeet . give him bandhan every day for a week. Then make him sit for meditation and do his clearence for a few days.
I think mahalakshmi Puja is good to get rid of alcoholism.

JSM
pritam
Unknown said…
Jsm

I am a new sahaja yogi from Africa.

Please may you help.

I have dry eyes and it is very hard to register everything I see to my brain. it does not register fast.

Thanks
AYMS's Mom said…
Try to Google for more info on Sahaja Yoga treatment for dry eyes. If you still can't find any, try eye drops.

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1