Shri Mataji in KL??!!

You know, ever since I started this blog, I get a lot of inspirations to write day after day. The reason I am writing down my experiences is so that I can remember them. So many times, people asked me to tell my experiences, and I have to think and think and in the end I cannot think of anything. But, I have a lot of experiences, big and small. I am sure all the Sahaja Yogis have their own experiences in Sahaj. So, I am writing them down now, so that I can remember and when anyone asked me to relate my experiences in Sahaj, I can.

Yes, you read the title. It surprised all the Sahaja Yogis who know the following story :

About a year ago, the Malaysian Sahaja Yoga rented a booth in the Global Indian Shopping Festival, in Mid Valley Shopping Mall to have a self-realisation program. There were hundreds of booth, selling saris, punjabi suits, Indian deserts, carpets, anything Indian. There were also a few false gurus booths.

As usual, Sahaja Yogis went around leafletting and explaining about Sahaja Yoga. One Sahaja Yogi went to this booth, which was selling baby Shri Ganesha, lots of them, in different poses and all, very cute ones. The seller is actually a Chinese lady. The Sahaji went in and was looking at those items when the Chinese lady went to her and pointed at the badge (with Shri Mataji's photo) that the Sahaji was wearing, and said, "This lady just came to my booth." Of course, on hearing that, the Sahaji was so surprised and asked and asked again, "Are you sure?". The Chinese lady was very sure. She said the lady in the badge came to her booth and was looking at those little Shri Ganesha and then walked away. Later, the Sahaji brought this Chinese lady to the Sahaja Yoga booth, where a big banner with Shri Mataji's photo is hung on the wall and the Chinese lady said, "Yeah, this is the lady". The Chinese lady was given her self-realisation later.

On hearing this amazing thing, more Sahajis went to the booth and they felt the vibrations of the little Shri Ganesha and they were very cool.

Shri Mataji has "come" to Malaysia and gave her support in the self-realisation program. Amazing isn't it?

For your information, the last time Shri Mataji came to Malaysia in person was in 1996. She has not stepped foot in Malaysia since then, except in Her omnipresent form.

There were many stories we heard, in which new seekers get pulled to the Sahaja Yoga booth (not only in Mid Valley), because the lady in the photo told them to go.

Shri Mataji is everywhere!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1