Respecting Shri Mataji


Before I go into the main topic, I just want to sing this : "One day I woke up, the skies were blueeee...." The haze is getting worse. I managed to sing that song on Saturday morning, when I woke up and the skies were clearly blue. So beautiful. Haven't seen that kind of sky for a week now. And today, it's worse. The sun is orange in colour. Please collectively bandhan that the haze will be cleared.

When I was very new in Sahaja Yoga, say only about 6 months old, I didn't know the protocols on how to respect Shri Mataji's photo, not only photo that are framed, but also photos in calendar, souveniors and so on.

I was given a calendar with Shri Mataji's photo for every month and I pinned the string attached to the calendar on my styrofoam noticeboard in my room. My bed is position in such a way that my legs will be facing the noticeboard when I sleep at night. I didn't know that my legs were not suppose to face Shri Mataji's photo in anyway.

Anyway, I slept in that position for at least a month, and then something happened. The string attached to the calendar broke and the calendar fell on the floor. I woke up one morning and I found it on the floor and blurly put it up on the noticeboard again. This time I pinned the paper part of it on the notice board, 2 pins, one on each side.

Then after a few days, another thing happened. This time, don't know exactly how, the double-sided tape attached to half of my noticeboard didn't stick and my noticeboard was re-positioned in such a way that Shri Mataji's photo is not facing my feet directly. For your information, the noticeboard was pasted on the wall with double-sided tape used in the manufacturing industry for at least 1 year and it has never fell or moved. I was still not sure why it has happened, and went and bought super double-sided tape and pasted the noticeboard back to its position. I was very naive and blur.

The next day, the super double-sided tape gave way and the whole noticeboard fell on the floor, with a loud thud. I still didn't know what has happened, but this time I gave up and left the noticeboard on the floor. I took the calendar and pinned it to my shelf which was not facing my feet directly.

A few weeks later, I found out that it was against protocol to face our feet towards Shri Mataji, whether in present or just Her photos. Then I began to understand that something has happened, the ganas or something, was trying to remove Shri Mataji's photo away from my feet. Then I realised what I big thing I have done. I pulled my ears and asked for forgiveness, for not knowing that it was wrong.

From then onwards, this is the main thing I looked out for. If I see anyone, whether Sahaji or not, accidentally positioned their feet towards Shri Mataji's photo, I will correct them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1