More photos from US trip 2006

I wanted to post a video but the file is too big, 70MB..hahaha. The video is actually showing a fellow Sahaji, Bagus Santosa, originally from Indonesia, but now in Japan, playing a bhajan on the piano. He is really good. His fingers were really flying and he was enjoying himself thoroughly. But, too bad, cannot show it here.

So, instead, I will post some photos taken during this trip.



This was taken when we went to Zuma Beach, near Malibu. The photo is actually showing 2 dorphins, but not very clear here.



Next, Universal Studio. Those of you who have watched War of the Worlds will remember this scene. This is the actual set during the movie. Whoever is going to LA next, you MUST visit Universal Studio. It is such an interesting place. I enjoyed the Studio Tour the most, with the special effects and the fake city.

Then we went to Las Vegas. There's nothing great there, very artificial. So, didn't take any good photos. I have wanted so much to see the Bellagio Fountain Lights and Sound Show but that night when we were there, the winds were too strong, so the show was cancelled. I was very disappointed. Afterall, we travelled so far, and this was suppose to be the highlight of Las Vegas.



But then, the next day we went to Grand Canyon. It is such a beautiful place. Really really beautiful. It looks just like a painting, like unreal. I thought I was in a fantasy world, like a science fiction movie.

Oh...I love travelling!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1