Amazing story

Below is an amazing story that had happened to Lat last Thursday.

Divine Protection

Jai Shri Mataji!

I want to share a story about divine protection and love.

Part of my job involves a factory whose facilities my company operates and maintains. I am not based at the factory but visit very often. Yesterday, I heard there were technical problems at site. At 3 pm, I left my office to go there. Reached at 3.30pm. Went directly to the building where the heavy equipment is located. I walked into the room and saw my site supervisor there, so I asked him about the latest update on the equipment. At that point, we were standing directly in front of a particular pump, in the midst of a very densely packed equipment room. It is a very noisy room, and we could not hear each other, so he indicated that we shd step outside onto the external staircase landing so we could discuss the problem. We stood at the landing, with the door open.

Less than 2 minutes later, there was a loud explosion. Windows and shutters flew out of the building due to the impact, from the first floor to the ground, and I saw insulation material being flung out and scattered even around us. There were sounds of metal hitting the floor and other equipment and sounds of water gushing out. The supervisor ran in to switch off the Electrical equipment and to shut off the valves, I followed too..didn’t feel right to let him be alone inside the room…the place was chaotic with dust, insulation wool, water, piping, metal bits etc.

Anyway, what had happened was - an 8-inch pipe of a pump had exploded, the pump in front of which we had stood just 2 mins before that. The pressure gauge attached to the pipe had flown and impacted right across to the other side of the room, and there was water, some metal pieces, insulation etc everywhere. It was an awful sight.

Wow! The plain truth is that not only was I saved and protected but so was the supervisor. He had been working in that room for 2 hours before that, and it was only because he could not hear me that we actually walked outside. He told me he had experienced a very bad day, earlier, he had fallen and hurt himself, and now...He was so shaken... I said...be grateful. He said...yes, that's right, he can celebrate another Deepavali, haha. But it's true...thanks to the Divine.

It's amazing, I didn't notice any vibes before the incident, but the moment the explosion occurred and I ran into the room after the supervisor, I could feel gushing cool vibrations all over me, from head to toe...even in that heat of the room, like divine reassurance.

I must say, I felt a little dazed most of yesterday after the incident, mainly due to the very strong realization of how fragile and precious life is, and really, how one second can make a difference...and that truly, no matter what we plan...in the end, only the divine knows and decides everything, we can only be instruments to help, or instruments to hinder the divine plan....and most of all, how much She loves us, our Divine Mother, and how much She protects us every step we take...again and again, Jai Shri Mataji!

As Diwali dawns, may we all grow in the light of spirituality....Happy Diwali to you all..

Love,Lat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1